Live in a Landmark - Middleborough, MA
25 Apartment Homes in a Restored Shoe Factory
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Stainless steal appliances include refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- Tile bath
- Expansive windows
- Original wood columns with high ceilings
- Airy and bright living spaces
- Controlled entry access
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Lounge retreat with kitchenette
- Outdoor patio
- Laundry care suite
- On-site parking
- Smoke free living
- Assistance animals welcome
- Close to public transportation, major highways, shopping, dining and entertainment
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
Shoe Shop Place is the restoration of the former Leonard Shaw & Dean Shoe Factory into a mix of twenty-five; one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. Combining the character of yesterday's design with today's modern conveniences, this community enjoys a variety of unique and spacious floor plans. Many of the building's industrial features have been preserved such as large windows and original wood columns.
This prime downtown location is nearby entertainment, shopping and cultural opportunities, with the Middleborough/Lakeville Commuter Rail Station less than two miles away. In addition, you have direct access to the major highway routes; 495, 24, 18 and 44 and, all local bus routes. A true sense of community, unique ambience and so many conveniences are all here for you to enjoy!
|Apartment Size||Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||764 - 777 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||902 - 963 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,174 - 1,414 +/-||Please Call|
* Rents, utility allowance & median income levels based on HUD guidelines & subject to change. Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Info contained herein subject to change w/o notice.
** Resident rent share determined by South Shore Housing.
Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.